Sunday, May 26, 2013

This Wardrobe better lead to Narnia...

For the last two weeks, I've been sewing like a fiend.  You see, an old friend of  Husband has been bitten by the SCA bug and decided to take his four kids to Panteria.  I, foolish mortal that I am said, "Pick up the fabric and I'll make garb for you guys".  Then, Husband decided that maybe it would be better to switch to the 12th century in England rather than 14th century China.  He's new enough to the SCA that I'm not sure anyone knew that was the time and place he was going for, so the switch will be easy; except that meant he also needed new garb.

My poor sewing machine needs an extended vacation.

We got back from a very soggy and disappointing Panteria yesterday. I'm not sure we even got any photos of the event to post, but I'll write about our first camping trip of the year next Sunday.  I'll also do a few tutorials on how to outfit 6 people for two nights of events for under $200.  Right now... I never want to see another piece of fabric again.

No comments:

Post a Comment